LinkedIn is a terrific resource to network and find connections of connections who work at a company in which you are interested. There are a number of ways to find connections at possible future employers without sending an email to everyone you know asking “who do you know who…??” Degreequery.com prepared the following infographic with more information on the value of LinkedIn referrals.
Thanks to Degreequery.com (where to go to get answers about college degrees) for preparing this infographic.
Articles related to LinkedIn Referrals
- LinkedIn Referral Requests: 3 Bits of Advice for Handling a LinkedIn Introduction Request from Someone You Don’t Know Well (windmillnetworking.com)
- Build Your Referral Network – The Targeted Job Search (personalbrandingblog.com)
- Facebook Sees 1000% Jump in LinkedIn Referral Traffic After Twitter Dumps LinkedIn (hubspot.com)
- 5 Effective LinkedIn Features You Probably Don’t Know About (chameleonresumes.com)
- The Networking Process: 7 steps on how to use relatonships and referrals to get a job
And for more information about Nathan S. Gibson, please visit Nathan S. Gibson or visit his blog at Nathan S. Gibson
2 thoughts on “LinkedIn: Referrals make a difference”
I like your blog. Bookmarked.
Right here is the right webpage for anyone who wishes to find out about
this topic. You know so much its almost tough
to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been discussed
for many years. Wonderful stuff, just great!