Best Job Search Techniques of 2013 by CareerAddict.com

As 2014 starts up, it is fascinating to review the Best Job Search Techniques of 2013 posted by CareerAddict.com.

Job Search Techniques of 2013

Forty-one percent (41%) of job seekers use on-line recruiting platforms, personal contacts, recruiting agencies, traditional media and social media.  It makes you wonder why the other 59% are not using all these ways to search for jobs.

What are you doing?

And for more information about Nathan S. Gibson, please visit Nathan S. Gibson or visit his blog at Nathan S. Gibson.
Nathan S. Gibson is an independent worker compliance business partner who provides expertise and creative solutions to enhance workforce flexibility and maintain compliance with worker classification requirements. He helps mitigate the risks associated with the misclassification of self-employed consultants, freelancers and independent contractors.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.