I used to think that LinkedIn was for professional relationships and Facebook was for personal relationships. Then I saw an infographic by Jobvite that said 76% of social job seekers found their current position through Facebook (Defining Today’s Job Seeker). I now put more emphasis on Facebook as part of a job hunting strategy and therefore am sharing the following infographic on the ABCs of Facebook recruiting. If social job seekers are finding jobs through Facebook, recruiters will also use Facebook to find candidates.
Many thanks to Work4 who developed this infographic on the ABCs of Facebook Recruiting and the Undercover Recruiter for sharing it.
Articles Related to Facebook recruiting
- Social Media and Job Search in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC] (business2community.com)
- Social Media for Recruitment by Staff.com
- 19 Rules for Proper Facebook Etiquette by Top Dog Social Media
- How Recruiters Are Using Social Media
- Defining Today’s Job Seeker — infographic by Jobvite
- Social Networks and Employment (thewolfobserver.wordpress.com)
- The State of Social Recruiting in 2013 [infographic] (raday61.wordpress.com)